To enable and inspire our diverse student body to achieve academic excellence and make positive contributions to our world.
Our Students: Are curious and creative learners who succeed through personal initiatives and sustained efforts to reach high academic goals.
Our Educators: Teachers, staff, and administrators together form a rich professional learning community where all are supported to hone our professional craft to improve our effectiveness in educating our children.
Our Families: Are active, engaged and welcomed partners in their child’s education, who give valued input and participate in making important decisions about our academic and enrichment programs.
Our Schools: Are vital centers of community life, enriched by the diversity of our cities and welcoming to all families. We offer an enriched learning environment and a comprehensive system of supports to address the needs of the whole child.
Our Values and Beliefs
- Students are our NUMBER ONE priority.
- We take pride in our diversity.
- We hold high expectations for our staff and our students.
- We treat each other with respect and act with integrity.
Our first priority is alway to continuously improve our students’ academic performance. Every decision we make is centered around this goal. Improving student performance is also linked to:
- aligning an engaging and relevant curriculum with state standards;
- providing students with meaningful opportunities to engage with the world beyond their classroom;
- supporting our teachers’ efforts to grow as professional educators;
- the hiring and retention of highly qualified, creative administration and staff;
- developing effective two-way communication with all stakeholders; and
- the diligent and strategic use of financial resources.
ESSER III Plan
Re-Opening Guide 22-23